Gain Professional Experience at Light Alive Designs & Marketing!
Position: We are seeking a Part-time Graphic Design Intern to work with us for the summer. In this role, you will create print graphics, social media graphics and logos, and assist with web design projects as needed. If you are a self-driven individual who enjoys a fast-paced environment, consider applying to work with our team!
- Must be able to work in our office in Lawton Monday- Thursdays, 9am-5pm up to 20 hours per week.
- Must have good communication skills and able to work with a small team.
- HS diploma/ GED
- Seeking a degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia Design or similar creative degree
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office Suite & Google Suite
- Have a concept of design principles, a good understanding of color and composition
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and ability to identify and edit obvious grammatical errors
- GPA of 3.0 or above
- Must dress professionally
- Has completed two years of post-secondary education
- Web design experience (coding and/or working in a CMS)
- Video production experience (shooting and editing)
- Candidates who will receive funding or credit from their institution may be given preference
Rate: Varied based on experience
To apply: Interested applicants should email the following to Angel@LightAliveDesigns.com:
- 3 References
- Link to website or online portfolio (if applicable)